Check back ofter to see what's going on in the Parish
November 2 - St Joseph Auditorium
Tickets $25 -- Advance Sales Only
Tickets available in the narthex at all Masses or call Marie at 609-263-3812
Our parish secretary, Kathy Macaulay, will be retiring her position at St. Joseph’s effective December 6, 2019, after 25 years of service to numerous parishes in Cape May County. In your name, I wish her well in the years ahead as she begins a new chapter!
Following a review and reconfiguration of our parish support staff, the following position is now available for application:
PART-TIME PARSH SECRETARY
General Description: Primary duties are performing secretarial duties within a welcoming environment.
• Serve as a receptionist at the Parish Center.
• Maintain sacramental records.
• Prepare parish bulletin on a weekly basis.
• Basic secretarial duties for the Pastor.
. Assist with scheduling of weddings, funerals and other parish events/activities.
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Thursday/Friday -- Flexibility preferred
• Associate’s degree preferred with experience in an office environment.
• Demonstrated proficiency in email systems, word processing, and spreadsheets is required. The parish uses MS-Outlook, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Publisher, and Adobe.
• Excellent interpersonal and group communication skills.
• Ability to honor and maintain confidentiality.
• Experience in working with the general public.
.Basic understanding and practice of the Catholic faith.
• This position operates within a typical office environment and at times is subject to stress due to evolving business needs and deadlines.
• Filing is required and would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend/stand as necessary, extending arms and reaching files stored in multiple levels on file shelves .
• Significant amount of time regularly spent answering the telephone and corresponding via email.
• Database entry via computer keyboard that may require repetitive hand and wrist movements.
. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance.
• Commensurate with education/experience.
To schedule an interview, please contact Father Perreault at (609)263-8696 or email email@example.com